Well I believe so but first let's take a look at Genesis 41:
Here's where it gets interesting...
Pharaoh has this dream about a great tribulation gripping the land, and he has it twice. Joseph tells him that he has the dream twice because the vision is established by God. But what if Pharaoh had the dream twice also because there will be two tribulations. So what were the signs of the times in Joseph's day?
- There were 7 years of great plenty accompanied by seven years of famine; ( didn't we see the same thing in this country before the bottom fell out). verse 29
- One man was placed over all of the world's commerce; verse 41
- No one could buy or sell without Joseph signing off on it; verse 41-44, Pharaoh gave Joseph his ring, his mark, and no one could buy or sell without the mark.
So in the 7 years of plenty Joseph wisely gathered grain. Did you know today that there are several countries buying up all the grain? Egypt, Iran, along with China and Russia. So is this a sign that some countries have learned from history and perhaps others haven't.
There is a second time of tribulation spoken of in the bible, where: [Revelation 13]
- There will be 7 years of famine
- The markets are controlled by one man
- No one can buy or sell without the mark
- Make sure you have what you need to survive: Jesus Christ!
We know that many things in the old testament were foreshadows of what was to come in the new testament. I view the two testaments as; the old test and the new test. The tribulation is called the time of testing. The old test was in Pharaoh's day, the new test is in our day.
- Adam foreshadowed Jesus
- The twelve patriarchs foreshadowed the 12 disciples/apostles
- The Exodus foreshadowed the rapture
- Daniels dreams foreshadowed the end times
And Pharaoh's dream, well I guess that's up for discussion...
There is currently a large hole in the Sun which is spoken about in the bible [Revelations 8:12, Mark 13:24], I talk about it in my new eBook Sun Z.