Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Remix King: Blinding Lights

Yeah
I been tryna call
I been on my own for long enough
I've seen it all and enough is enough
Tryna avoid the blue lights
I'd like a quiet night
One that doesn't end in handcuffs
I'm driving hard the ride is getting rough
Ooh, what can change my mood?
One kiss from you, I'd sell my soul for two
You said yes and kissed me with all your might
I'm surprised you gave it up without a fight
I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drinking every night
I can't stop, but slow down I just might
I said ooh, I driving very fast
Came down from a high, you know they just don't last
Hey, hey, hey
I'm running out of time
I'm working on you like I'm working on a rhyme
Oh my oh my I'm feeling kinda high
'Cause I can see the sun rising in the sky
I come alive a midnight, my oh my
At sunrise my day is over quickly
My comrades all go to sleep with me [Luke 11:7]
The sun chases me away, so I in the dark I lay
I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the day
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, I love the flashing lights
I'm like an epileptic, the lights are all epic
I'm a prisoner of the lights
They call to me and I just can't fight
I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch


Download my ebook free: ebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment