Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2020

Remix King: The Box

[Chorus] Pullin' out the coupe at the lot Told 'em screw 12, screw SWAT Bustin' all the bells out the box I just hit a lick with the box Had to put the stick in the box, mmh Pour up the whole damn seal, I'ma get lazy I got the mojo deals, we been trappin' like the '80s She sucked a nigga soul, gotta Cash App Told 'em wipe a nigga nose, say slatt, slatt I won't never sell my soul, and I can back that And I really wanna know where you at, at
[Verse 1] Ima make you say Ha like a hotboy Got a lambo in the back that's my top toy Plus I got a bulletproof Cadillac And I got a Humma in the back painted black, black Got a lotta  nice things cause I pray right Keep the devil out my way like a bikerboy Cause I got some act right like baby boy Like Elijah God kept me fed had no slack, slack Kept me three years had no lack, lack [1 Kings 17] I overcame the game because He got my back, back Yall niggas gotta rock to this play it back back Its a gospel revenge hit list on a track track Like David on my knees is the key to the city The key of David is my right got a key to the city [Isaiah 22:22] If you wanna see heaven come go with me God always says Yes, Shekianah not no to me But you gotta give it all that you got Pullin' up whipped at the lot
[Chorus] Pullin' out the coupe at the lot Told 'em screw 12, screw SWAT Bustin' all the bells out the box I just hit a lick with the box Had to put the stick in the box, mmh Pour up the whole damn seal, I'ma get lazy I got the mojo deals, we been trappin' like the '80s She sucked a nigga soul, gotta Cash App Told 'em wipe a nigga nose, say slatt, slatt I won't never sell my soul, and I can back that And I really wanna know where you at, at
[Verse 2] I'm located on Fifth at the corner store My girls a lady not a painted whore Doing eighty changing lanes just to make it home On time got some dessert wine so we can dine dine She mine mine, she can't leave me alone Dome in the car no hands with it I'm a 2020 presidential candidate Talk my crap and I pops my shit Listen dog, nothing you can tell me God gave me a job now the devil can't hell me Now I'm pulling in the crib just lost swat Only 12 would send swat to take me in for a traffic violation I'm beat I need a vacation
Download my ebook free: ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment