Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Remix King: Livin

I like livin' this kinda life
I'm livin a blessed life
I can speak to mountains, reveal what's hid
I can interpret dreams, like Joseph did
I can tell my troubles, get away
I have to be careful just what I say
God empowered my tongue to guide my way
I'm no longer walking, on sinking sand
I'm just steady resting, in my father's hands
Thou shalt be blessed in the city and in the field
Even in famines thy fields shall yield
Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body
And fruit of the ground [Duetoronomy 28:3-14]
The blessings shall overtake thee and compound
Even in death thy seed shall gather round
Thy generations shall be blessed like fertile ground
Blessed shall thy be when thou comest and goest out
Thy seed shall be mighty like Dan with a shout
Be blessed in all that I have given
Like Job, I have blessed thy living
I'm livin, I'm livin
Ohhh I'm blessed
I'm livin
I'm livin a blessed life
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I'm livin a blessed life





Download my ebook free: ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment