Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Remix King: It's a Jungle Out There

It's a jungle out there
The weirdest people even stop to stare
It breaks my heart but no one seems to care
There is even noise pollution in the air
I wonder who's in charge, you should wonder to
Wonder who has the answers, Well I do
It's not gospel, its voodoo
You're a dope for singing along too
Everyone is hyped up on a pill or seeking a thrill
You better pay attention or this world we live in
Just might kill you
Its a nice Remix can I bill you
It's a jungle out there
I'm agitated at the smallest sound
There's always a virus going round
There's poison in the very air we breathe
There's always a schister with something up his sleeve
Well the truth is even harder to belive!
Do you know what's in the water that you drink?
Well I do, its doo-doo
They want to harm you
But I'm like the NRA, I want to arm you
That revelation should alarm and worry you
They give you a watch just to hurry you
People think I'm crazy, 'cause I read the Bible all the time
Cause I put scripture in my rhymes [1 Thessalonians 5:18]
If you only had one day to live you would worry too
If you paid attention, you'd be worried too
You better pay attention
Or this world we love so much might just kill you
I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
'Cause there's a jungle out there.
It's a jungle out there.



Download my ebook free: ebook

2 comments: