Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Remix King: God of a Second Chance

Lord I need to feel the touch of Your hand
I want to live according to your plan
Show me you and make me to understand[Daniel 9:22]
Lord forgive me again like only You can
Your promises for me I need an issuance
For you're the God of a second chance

Lord I want to change all of my ways
Your love overcomes me and stays
I adhere to Your every command
In your word I will live and stand
So Lord keep me in your mighty hands
For You're the God of a second chance
For You're the God of a second chance

Show me
All my misdeeds
Forgive me
And to your word I'll heed
Save me
Because you made me
You're the God of a second chance
You gave me
A second chance
You forgave me like only You can
You gave me
A second chance


Download my ebook free: ebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment